Exam Invigilator - Port Gentil
VICTVS GLOBAL - Port-Gentil, Ogooué-Maritime
Offre d'emploi fermée
Victvs Global is looking to recruit an Exam Invigilator in Port Gentil, Gabon on Friday 19th April.
The successful applicant will oversee professional, high-stakes examinations for adult candidates.
Examination sessions last for 5-8 hours and invigilators receive around 10 days' notice on upcoming assignments. Due to the nature of this work, flexibility is required, especially on Fridays.
Please note, this work is offered on a freelance or contractor basis.
We pay $14 USD per hour.
• To oversee and supervise candidates during written examinations.
• To ensure that all procedures and instructions are followed in order to protect the integrity and security of the examinations and examination materials.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
• Preparation of assessment room and examination materials
• Recording and checking candidate identification
• Communicating the examination process and instructions to all candidates
• Distributing the examination materials
• Supervising examinations to ensure that they are carried out in accordance with our specified instructions and standards
• Marking examination papers (if required)
• Completing examination and candidate documentation
• Recording candidate grades and results via online system
• Allow candidates to re-sit examinations if necessary
• Receiving and returning examination materials
• Sincere, Honest, Reliable
• High Level of professional and personal integrity
• Able to establish trust and confidence
• Respect and use discretion
• Good judgement
• Accuracy / attention to detail
• Flexible attitude to work
• Good communication skills
• Computer literate
• Able to communicate confidently, effectively and professionally
• Able to demonstrate good organisational and administrate skills
• Work on their own initiative
• Private e-mail address and access to a secure computer with reliable internet connection
• Follows instructions confidentially
• Punctual / good time management
• None required however experience invigilating or equivalent preferred