Company: Frank’s International
Skills: Field Service Tech, Mechanical Technician
Other Skills: Tubular Running Services
Experience: 3 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Rotational Contractor
Location: Port-Gentil, Ogooue-Maritime, Gabon
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
The Field Service Technician is responsible to perform Casing/Tubing operations involving various types / sizes of tubulars and utilizing varying types / sizes of Frank's equipment whilst under instruction and supervision of the allocated Field Supervisor(s).
The position holder shall work under direct supervision until proven competent in the tasks and/or disciplines being undertaken.
The Field Service Technician is required to demonstrate competence in all relevant disciplines described in the Local Field Career Development Competence Map before being promoted to a Field Service Supervisor 1.
• Previous Oil & Gas Pipe Deck and Drill floor experience
- The ability, drive, aptitude and adaptability to meet Frank's operational requirements
- Have demonstrated competence in the disciplines required of the Field Service Technician 2 as detailed in the Local Field Career Development Competence Map.
- Mindful of varying cultures, religions and languages
• Experience in the operation of complex hydraulic and pneumatic casing &
tubing handling equipment.