Line of Service
General Tax ConsultingManagement Level
Senior AssociateJob Description & Summary
A career in our Audit of Taxes practice, within Corporate Tax services, will provide you with the opportunity to help our clients meet their tax obligations while managing the impact tax has on their business. You’ll advise clients on their local and overseas tax affairs, while acting as a strategic consultant related to business analysis, managing working capital, and profit sharing for partners. You’ll also help organisations understand the pricing implications of goods and services between related parties, as well as providing advice on tax implications of deals.
Our teams provides our clients with expert advice and practical support for all stages of the tax audit and appeal process. You’ll focus on tax compliance reviews prior to tax audits, tax authority procedural reviews, documentation and support, and onsite assistance in the appeals process.Responsibilities
As a Senior Associate, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers with extensive consulting and industry experience, helping our clients solve their complex business issues from strategy to execution. Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Proactively assist in the management of several clients, while reporting to Managers and above
- Train and lead staff
- Establish effective working relationships directly with clients
- Contribute to the development of your own and team’s technical acumen
- Keep up to date with local and national business and economic issues
- Be actively involved in business development activities to help identify and research opportunities on new/existing clients
- Continue to develop internal relationships and your PwC brand
(if blank, degree and/or field of study not specified)
Degrees/Field of Study required:Degrees/Field of Study preferred: Troisième cycle (Diplôme) - Droit fiscalCertifications
(if blank, certifications not specified) Desired Languages
(If blank, desired languages not specified)
Up to 20%Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?
NoGovernment Clearance Required?
NoJob Posting End Date
avril 25, 2019